Members of the University community who share common backgrounds and interests connect through employee resource groups. Supported by the Office of Human Resources, these groups serve to enhance engagement, productivity and a sense of connection to the University and fellow staff members through skill enrichment and social programming.
- Chinese Community at Princeton (CSFFAP)
- International Employee Group at Princeton (IEGAP)
- Latino Princetonians
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Group (LGBT)
- Network of African American Male Administrators (NAAMA)
- Princetonians of Color Network (PCN)
- Princeton Social Professionals (PSP) for the young and young-at-heart
- South Asian Affinity Group (SAAG)
If you'd like more information about joining or starting a group, contact Human Resources' Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
Employee Resource Groups foster community at Princeton
From community service projects and discussion groups to potluck dinners and bowling nights, Princeton University's Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for employees with shared backgrounds and interests to build communities across campus.Read more.
Princeton University recognized for excellence in diversity
Princeton University has been recognized for its success in broadening diversity and inclusion on campus with a 2013 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award. The magazine "INSIGHT Into Diversity" gives the award annually to a number of U.S. colleges and universities that demonstrate an outstanding commitment to diversity.Read more.